Tuesday, January 13

No. She didn't eat it.

I won't say much tonight. I have been going nonstop all day and still have quite a bit of work to do. There is a lot I'd like to spew forth. I just need to get it a bit more sorted in my head. So. I think I'll just go now and leave you with this little exchange while I was on the phone with my sis-in-law.

E: Can I eat this?
Me: What? Can you...what?
E: Can I eat this? It was on the feeoor. (floor)
Me: Um. NO. No. You may not eat that thing from the floor.
E: Actually it wasn't on the feeoor. It was on the couch.
Me: OK. Well, you still may not eat it.
E: What if I wipe the brown thing off? Then can I?
Me: ......no. (suppressing giggles bc sis in law is cracking up.)

What said object was...apparently a fruit snack of some sort. Go ahead. Like you don't find stray larry cucumber fruit snacks in your couch. Sure. Sure you don't. I'm sure it's spotless under the carseats in your minivan too. Yeah. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment