Tuesday, January 6

I got nothing

I never realized how difficult it is to come up with a post each day. (said Rebecca on only her 6th day of the year. Insert maniacal laughter here.)

I'm not sure it's that I have nothing to say. Just nothing that I want to share with the whole world. Not that the whole world is reading. But they could. And therein lies the danger. Too much information is...well, too much. I guess the point is to define too much and write accordingly. Though, even that will be fluid. So, I just spent a paragraph saying absolutely nothing. Your welcome.
To sum up my day would be crazy frustration, insane hope and general tedium. School starts back tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I like the slow days of vacation. Too much time in the blasted minivan is not me. I much prefer to keep a more lackadaisical schedule. All the running around of school days feels endless--each day blurring into the next. I guess most of life is like that.

And now I don't know how to stop this drivel. Make it end. Perhaps I do need to go back to school. Or get some coherency. Or bloggy purpose. My kids did nothing outstanding today. They were exceedingly aggravating. Even BabyChub only napped about 20 minutes all day. Yep. That was my whole day. So, perhaps this post is a perfect representation. Boring and endless. Your welcome again. Come back tomorrow for more inane.

"Please Mommy--just stop already!! It's just wrong. Beyond wrong!"


No comments:

Post a Comment