Monday, February 2

Whining and such...

Today has been a rotten day. I am hyperventilating over an interview tomorrow. I have to writing samples for it. What was I thinking? Seriously? I got nothing. Nothing. Why I am sharing this with you is unknown. Probably has something to do with procrastination. Not that I would ever procrastinate. hah. I'm sure I wouldn't use sarcasm or be cheesy either. Nope. Not me.

Would it be too much to hope that we get some snow or ice or perhaps an invasion of polar bears before tomorrow? They are calling for snow--but this is Richmond. We don't get snow. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Not that I love snow and don't think it should ever be cold and grey and yucky if it's not going to bother to snow. Not that I am apparently a huge grouch today who is frustrated with her husband and snapped at her kids and still has absolutely nothing to say in a writing sample. And, somehow, I'm thinking this won't cut it.

I had better go do a snow dance now. Please join me. I could really use a snow day! Or a long vacation to a tropical locale that includes those little umbrella drinks. That would be ok too.

1 comment:

  1. Doing a dance for you and praying for feet of snow! and for the right words. Let me know how it goes. Praying, Praying, Praying. Thanks for the last post. You are doing good at commenting. I am there too but trying to break free. :) Words are hard, especially when you think people might read them.
    Brandy :)

    ReplyDelete